Thursday, July 23, 2020

Fabfri194 Wonderful Floral



I used the Bloom & Grow bundle for the color challenge
 over at fabfridaystampinchallenge.blogspot.com 
I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black on thick white card stock.
I colored them with the Stampin Blends in Pumpkin Pie,
Poppy Parade, Daffodil Delight and Bermuda Bay.
I cut them with the matching dies and popped them up
on the Stitched Nested Label in white stamped with the 
sentiment in Bermuda Bay.
I added some Poppy Parade glitter gems for bling.
I used a retired Bermuda Bay designer paper for the background
and layered on the white base.
Simple card but love the bright shades!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Bloom & Grow 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Bermuda Bay
Stampin Blends- Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie, Bermuda Bay,
and Poppy Parade
Paper: Whisper White, Bermuda Bay DSP-retired
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Budding Blooms dies,
Poppy Parade glitter gems



5 comments:

  1. I love those blooms in our colors! So bright and cheerful. I like the way the flowers top the the sentiment panel. Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So pretty! Great design, love those flowers. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Such a vibrant and beautiful use of these colors, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  4. So pretty, Windy - love the colors here, so vibrant! They really pop against your gorgeous background! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete