Wednesday, July 22, 2020

PP500 Birthday Fishes






I made a gate fold birthday card for the celebration theme
over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 500th challenge this week. 
I used the Whale Of A Time suite for this cute card!
I started with the Pretty Peacock card stock cut at 5 1/2" by 8 1/2"
then scored at 2 1/8" on each side to fold in. 
I added the front panels of designer paper in the wave print.
I added the ocean bottom scene on the inside. 
I cut a Peacock Stitched Nested Label and popped it up
on the left panel. I then cut a Painted Labels swirled die in white
and stamped the sentiment from Whale Done in Pretty Peacock ink.
I stamped the whale in Blackberry Bliss on white and 
punched it out with the whale builder punch.
For a little bling, I added some Blackberry Bliss gems-retired.
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Whale Done
Ink: Blackberry Bliss and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Pretty Peacock, Whisper White, Whale Of a Time DSP
Blackberry Bliss gems-retired, Whale builder punch, 
Painted Labels dies, Stitched Nested Labels dies


4 comments:

  1. Hi Windy! I love this card! The whale done paper & stamp set are wonderful. I have both so, thanks for your inspiration!
    Sue Floyd

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, one of my favorite DSPs from the catalog and you really showcased it beautifully. So glad you were able to join us and help us celebrate our 500th Paper Players challenge
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card, great use of the DSP! Thanks for playing with us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Love this, Windy! The little scene on the inside is so fun, too. Thank you so much for joining us for our 500th celebration over at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete