Thursday, July 2, 2020

FF0062 Sunflowers Gift Bags







You probably guess these are a simple CAS, floral with no sentiment
decorated gift bags for the challenge over at festivefridaychallenge.com 
this week.
I decorated four of them for a friend. 
I used only the Sunflower dies along with some Mint Macaron
ribbon that is retired and retired Wood Texture DSP.
I cut the large sunflower shape in Daffoldil Delight and then the detailed
sunflower die in Bumblebee card stock. In photos, they look about the same.
I cut the solid leaves in Just Jade and the detailed ones in Shaded Spruce.
The centers were in Basic Black and Early Espresso card stocks.
I added them on the retired Wood Textures DSP panels cut 4" by 6".
I grabbed some Mint Macaron ribbon I looped
behind to add a little more color.

Hope you can play along and have a wonderful day!
Windy

Paper: Wood Textures DSP-retired, Shaded Spruce,
Just Jade, Daffodil Delight, Bumblebee, Early Espresso,
and Basic Black
Sunflower dies, Mint Macaron ribbon-retired




2 comments:

  1. What a great idea! Love the pretty gift bags you made, seems like the sunflower was made for it! Thank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Awesome idea to create such beautiful gift bags, Windy! Love that pop of ribbon detail, too. Thanks so much for sharing over at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete