Monday, August 31, 2020

Autumn Goodness Special Fold

 







I designed a Z fold card for a fall swap and then made another five. 
I started with a Cajun Craze base cut 4 1/4" by 11 and then scored at 
2 3/4' and 5 1/2".
I then a cut panels of Early Espresso- two 2 1/2" by 4' and 4" by 5 1/4".
I cut two strips of designer paper from the Gilded Autumn DSP cut 1/4' shorter
1/4" smaller than the Early Espresso card stock. 
I then cut the Very Vanilla piece 3" by 9 3/4" and scored at 2 3/4" 
and 5 1/2". I stamped the sentiment from the Autumn Goodness set
in Cajun Craze ink on the front panel and the splash stamp from set.
I then stamped the flowers and the pumpkins on Very Vanilla
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored them with 
Stampin Blends markers. 
I stamped the wheelbarrow in Early Espresso on Crumb Cake card stock.
I cut all these with the matching dies called Autumn Wheelbarrow dies. 
I cut the wheel from copper foil and the fence from Early Espresso. 
I had fun making these special fold cards!
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Autumn Goodness and Gather Together
Paper: Early Espresso, Very Vanilla, Cajun Craze, Crumb Cake,
and Gilded Autumn DSP
Stampin Blends markers- Pumpkin Pie, Old Olive, Real Red, 
Cajun Craze, Mango Melody, Crumb Cake, Cinnamon Cider
Ink: Early Espresso, Memento Tuxedo Black, Cajun Craze
Autumn Wheelbarrow dies, copper foil, Crumb Cake 
Autumn Wheelbarrow dies
 



8 comments:

  1. Wendy this is so beautiful. I have seen a couple of cards made with this set. Your card is over the top with beauty.

    I really like how you designed the Z fold and the colors and color are so perfect. Thank you for the tutorial.

    Now, I will have to give this stamp set some serious thought.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful card! That’s a lot of cards to make!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I didn’t give this set a thought until I saw your over the top gorgeous card!!!!!!!!!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great card... thanks for the inspiration! :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. Is the Vanilla scored at 2 3/4 and 5”? I can’t get it to fit the card...help!
    Thanks
    Gale

    ReplyDelete
  6. I mean ...is it scored at 2 3/4 and 5 1/2?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It should be whatever I wrote here on the blog.

      Delete