Friday, August 7, 2020

Inhale Exhale



I made a square card casing a little from page 111 from the new catty.
I started with a 3.5" square white card stock and I used the stamps
from Sending Sunshine to make the water in  black and the sun
in Mango Melody. I stamped the palms trees from Timeless Tropical set
in Memento Tuxedo Black. I sponge rolled the Basic Gray on the bottom, 
the Mango Melody, and Calypso Coral on top. 
I stamped the sentiment in Coral on white card stock.
I hand snipped them and added to the scene. 
I finished off with a few clear epoxy dots. 
I layered all on a piece of Basic Gray and then a black base.

Cute sunset scene for you!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set" Sending Sunshine, Timeless Tropical 
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Mango Melody, So Saffron
Calypso Coral
Paper: Basic Black, Whisper White, Basic Gray
Sponge brayer, clear epoxy dots

No comments:

Post a Comment