Wednesday, August 5, 2020

PP502 Joy Of My Life



Lots of Forever Fern for this lovely anniversary card!
Check out Laurie's theme challenge this week over at 
thepaperplayers.blogspot.com 
I am casing/inspired by doras-corner.blogspot.com 
I stamped many stems/leaves on white card stock
in several green shades and cut them with the matching dies
called Forever Flourishing dies. 
I added them in a wreath type shape to the white background.
I gave a bit of texture with the small background stamp inked
up in Cinnamon Cider.
I also added some gold dots for bling.
I stamped the sentiment from retired Parisian Beauty set 
in Shaded Spruce on Just jade punched with the new 
Lovely Labels Pick A Punch.
I layered on Just Jade card stock and a base in Cinnamon Cider.
I finished it off with a bow in Cinnamon Cider ribbon.

Hope you have a lovely day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Forever Fern and Parisian Beauty-retired
Ink: Cinnamon Cider, Just Jade, Pear Pizzazz,
Shaded Spruce, and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Cinnamon Cider, Whisper White, Just Jade
Cinnamon Cider ribbon, Lovey Labels pick a punch,
Forever Flourishing dies, gold dots



3 comments:

  1. Gorgeous. Just gorgeous, Windy! I love the colors and the perfect layering.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so gorgeous! I love the ferns and the beautiful color combo! I love the splatters of ink and the little bow, too! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Windy I love how you put this wreath together and particularly like the sentiment too - perfect for an anniversary. Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete