Thursday, August 13, 2020

FF0065 Hello Jar of Flowers

 


I borrowed this bundle from my friend called Jar Of Flowers but 
I will have to buy it soon. 
I used embossing, red, twine for the picks for the challenge over at 
festivefridaychallenge.com this week.
I layered an embossed piece of Poppy Parade ran though the 
Ornate Floral folder onto a white base.
I then cut the white Stitched Nested Labels dies.
I stamped the flowers on from the Jar Of Flowers set 
in Memento Tuxedo Black and colored with 
Stampin Blends. I then stamped the jar plus the 
stems on white in black ink then punched it out with the 
matching punch. I ran some Misty Moonlight/silver 
tine around the jar top and made a bow.
I stamped the sentiment from Forever Fern in Black and 
cut it with the tag from Ornate Frames dies.
I finished it off with some bling-rhinestones!

Thanks for stopping by and 
have a awesome day!
Windy

Stamp sets: Jar Of Flowers, Forever Fern
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Poppy Parade, Mango Melody,
Seaside Spray, and Granny Apple Green
Paper: Whisper White, Poppy Parade
Jar punch, Stitched Nested Labels dies, 
Ornate Frames dies, Ornate Floral EF,
rhinestones, Flowers For Every 
Season ribbon pack-Misty Moonlight/silver twine







3 comments:

  1. Beautiful card Windy! Thanks for participating in the Festive Friday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Bold and beautiful! What a wonderful card, Windy! ♥

    ReplyDelete
  3. Love your card, such bright and pretty colors and the embossed background looks great. Thank you for sharing with us at Festive Friday!
    Melanie

    ReplyDelete