Monday, August 10, 2020

FMS447 Plant Kindness

 

I turned the layout/sketch for the challenge over at 
freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
I took a piece of Crumb Cake card stock and added 
the strip of Gilded Autumn DSP and ran it thorough the 
Tasteful Textile embossing folder for lots of texture. 
I added this to the Early Espresso base.
I then cut a Espresso square with the Layering Square dies
and a white Stitched Shapes dies.
I stamped the image from Autumn Goodness set 
in Memento Tuxedo Black along with the sentiment.
I colored it with the Stampin Blends in Cajun Craze,
Crumb Cake, Pumpkin Pie, Just Jade and Mango Melody.
I finished it off with some gold dots for bling.

Have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Goodness
Paper: Gilded Autumn DSP, Whisper White,
Early Espresso, Crumb Cake
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends- Crumb Cake, Mango Melody,
Pumpkin Pie, Just Jade, Cajun Craze
Stitched Shapes dies, Layering Squares dies, gold dots

4 comments:

  1. What a handsome card. I like you choice of orientation, too.

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a pretty image! It makes me long for Fall. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely! I love that sentiment so much and the pretty fall image makes me so happy. So glad you joined us this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete
  4. You have such a fabulous mix of pattern and texture behind that great fall image! Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete