Monday, August 3, 2020

CTS383 Sunflowers on Textile

CTS383



I stamped three sunflowers in Stazon Saddle Brown from
Celebrate Sunflowers on shimmer white card stock 
and then water colored with an aqua painter.
I used Mango Melody, Calypso Coral, Night of Navy ink.
I cut them with matching dies and popped them
on the In Good Taste DSP, Night of Navy card stock plus a 
Crumb Cake base. 
I added some stems of Night of Navy.
I stamped the sentient in Navy on a shimmer white strip.
Love all the texture here!
Great sketch for casethissketch.blogspot.com 

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Celebrated Sunflowers
Ink: Night of Navy, Stazon Saddle Brown, Mango Melody,
Calypso Coral 
Paper: Crumb Cake, Night of Navy, In Good Taste DSP,
Shimmer White 
Sunflowers dies, aqua painter

1 comment:

  1. Gorgeous on this textured background, Windy! Love it! ♥

    ReplyDelete