Tuesday, August 18, 2020

CTS385 Hello Fern Wreath



I did a little casing of the gold hoop set up from Kylie Page
 over at stampersworkshop.com 
I layered apiece of Forever Greenery DSP on the white base.
I then cut a white background and ran through the 
Pinewood Planks embossing folder.
I attached the gold hoop tot the front with a loop of 
Pretty Peacock/Old Olive reversible ribbon. 
I then stamped leaves from Forever Fern set on white in
Shaded Spruce ink and cut them along with gold foil and Pretty 
Peacock card stock with the Forever Flourishing dies.
I stamped the sentiment in Shaded Spruce ink on 
Soft Sea Foam card stock and cut tit with the Ornate Frames die.
Some gold dots finish it off. 
Hope you can play along over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
today and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Forever Fern 
Ink: Shaded Spruce
Paper: Whisper White, Forever Greenery DSP.
Pretty Peacock, gold foil and Soft Sea Foam 
Ornate Frames dies, gold hoop, Pretty Peacock/Old Olive 
reversible ribbon, Pinewood Planks EF, gold dots, 
Forever Flourishing dies



1 comment: