Monday, August 17, 2020

FMS448 Thankful

 


Fun with the fence...for the sketch 
over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com
I stamped the haystacks and the pumpkins on Very Vanilla
cs in Memento Tuxedo Black ink from the Autumn Goodness set.
I colored them with Stampin Blends markers. I used the Ivory
and Soft Suede on the haystacks.
I then colored the fruits and vegs with Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake,
Soft Suede, Real Red, Granny apple Green, Mango Melody
and Shaded Spruce. I cut them along with the fence from the 
Autumn Wheelbarrow dies. The fence is with Soft Suede cs.
I Layered all on the Very Vanilla ran through the Tasteful Textile 
embossing folder and layered on the Pumpkin Pie base.
I also stamped the sentiment in Soft Suede ink on 
Pumpkin Pie card stock and cut with the Tasteful Labels banner die.
I cut the end off to add the sentiment to the left
 but decided to add the cut off portion to the top on the right.
Hope you enjoy the harvest scene today!
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Autumn Goodness
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Soft Suede
Stampin Blends:  Pumpkin Pie, Crumb Cake,
Soft Suede, Real Red, Granny apple Green, Mango Melody
and Shaded Spruce.
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Very Vanilla and Soft Suede
Autumn Wheelbarrow dies, Tasteful Labels dies, 
Tasteful Textiles EF



3 comments:

  1. Very clever! I love this Fall themed card. Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What a lovely fall scene! I love that textured background and the pretty pumpkins! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love fall. I love fall cards! This one is fabulous. So glad to see you this week at FMS!

    ReplyDelete