Friday, August 14, 2020

GDP253 All Good Things

 


I used the new aqua painters gifted to me by my friend 
Linda Heller over at lindastamps.com 
I took water color paper and cut it 4" square.
I spray it with some water and then took the new flat
aqua painter and added some Calypso Coral ink.
I then stamped the pineapple in Bumblebee and 
Granny Apple Green ink on white card stock from Cute fruit set
 then hand snipped it out.
I pooped it up on the background. I stamped the two flowers from
Free As A Bird on white in Memento Tuxedo Black ink
and hand snipped them also.
I then stamped the sentiment from Autumn Goodness on
the Bumblebee banner cut from Tasteful Labels dies.
I place all on a Bumblebee base cut 4 1/4" square.
I added some Glitter dots in Granny Apple Green to finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful day and 
thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Cute Fruit, Free As A Bird, and Autumn Goodness
Ink: Bumblebee, Granny Apple Green, Calypso Coral
and Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Bumblebee, water color, Whisper White
Tasteful Labels dies, aqua painters, 
glitter dots in Granny Apple Green





1 comment: