Friday, August 28, 2020

Sunflowers In A Jar

 


Another card with the Jar Of Flowers bundle.
I stamped the flowers in Memento Tuxedo Black 
on a white piece cut with the Nature's Thoughts dies.
I used my Stampin Blends markers to color
them in Mango Melody, Soft Suede and Calypso Coral
plus Old Olive. 
I then stamped the jar on white card stock in Memento
Black and punched with matching punch.
I stamped the stems in Black and colored them with Old Olive.
I stamped Balmy Blue ink for water.
I wrapped several times around the jar some Old Olive linen thread
plus a bow. 
I layered all on a piece of In Good Taste DSP and a Early Espresso base.
I left it without sentiment so can use for any occasion.
Thanks for stopping by and have a lovey weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Jar Of Flowers
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black, Balmy Blue
Stampin Blends- Old Olive, Mango Melody, Calypso Coral,
Soft Suede
Paper: Early Espresso, In Good Taste DSP, Whisper White
Nature' Thoughts dies, Old Olive linen thread-retired, Jar punch

1 comment: