Tuesday, November 10, 2020

CTS397 Beautiful Autumn Day

 








I have a lot of copper foil going on here for the 
sketch challenge over at casethissketch.blogspot.com 
I knew I wanted to do leaves when I saw the 
four items down the middle and a sentiment across.
I started by looking through my DSP and when I saw this 
print from the Gilded Autumn DSP I know I would cut 
my leaves in Copper foil to match.
The leaves were cut from the Gathered Leaves dies and the sentiment
was stamped on a strip of white and heat embossed with 
copper powder from the Beautiful Autumn set.
The background was layered on a Mint Macaron base 
but then I just need something else.
It already and too much bling happening so I went with a cute
 Mint Macaron bow.

Thanks for topping by and have a beautiful autumn day!
Windy

Stamp set: Beautiful Autumn
Paper: copper foil, Gilded Autumn DSP,
Whisper White, Mint Macaron
Ink: VersaMark
copper embossing powder, heat tool, Gathered Leaves dies,
Mint Macaron ribbon





1 comment:

  1. Such a pretty card, but then all of yours are so pretty.Thanks for sharing your wonderful talent.

    ReplyDelete