Monday, November 2, 2020

FMS459 Merry Christmas Poinsettia

 



I like this sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com 
this week; however, none of the sentiments I wanted to use would fit 
on the side like in the sketch. But that was ok since
I love the flower placement I did and the big Merry Christmas across the top! 
I used the Poinsettia Petals bundle plus the Poinsettia Place DSP.
I did cut my flower from the designer paper with the matching Poinsettia dies.
I stamped the berry stems in Early Espresso on Very Vanilla card stock 
and used the two step stamp in Real Red to color them in. 
I stamped the small branches in Old Olive and cut all out with the dies.
I stamped the sentiment from same set in Real Red across the top 
of the Very Vanilla piece layered with two prints cut from the 
Poinsettia Place DSP. 
I layered all on a Very Vanilla base and finished off with 
some gold dots.

Hope you have a lovely Monday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Poinsettia Petals
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red and Old Olive
Paper: Poinsettia Place DSP, Very Vanilla
Poinsettia dies, gold dots



2 comments:

  1. What a beautiful Christmas card Windy! That DSP has got to be my favourite! It's just beautiful and I love the poinsettia! Thanks for joining us this week at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This poinsettia bloom is gorgeous! Such a pretty card! Thanks for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches this week!

    ReplyDelete