Thursday, November 12, 2020

A North Pole Christmas

 


I got this layout from the mini catalog in the back on page 73
but that one was all in gray! 
I started with a Cherry Cobbler base and added a piece of 
Whisper White embossed with the Wrapped in Texture embossing folder.
I then cut the tag with a piece of Plaid Tidings DSp and added a little
Mossy Meadow striped ribbon to the top of it.
I stamped the sentiment and the sleigh in Cherry Cobbler ink
on white card stock from the Wishes & Wonder set and cut them 
with the matching dies called North Pole Wonder dies.
I also cut from those dies the copper foil reindeer and the 
Mossy Meadow branches plus the shape behind the sentiment
in Cherry Cobbler.
I colored the sleigh with my water color pencil in Cherry Cobbler 
to give it a wooden effect.
 I finished it off with some Champagne rhinestones.

Hope you have a wonderful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Wishes & Wonder
Ink: Cherry Cobbler
Watercolor pencil in Cherry Cobbler
Paper: Cherry Cobbler, Whisper White, Plaid Tidings DSP,
 cooper foil, Mossy Meadow
North Pole Wonder dies, Champagne rhinestones, 
Mossy Meadow striped ribbon, Wrapped In Texture EF


1 comment: