Sunday, November 22, 2020

FF0072 and FabFri202 Thankful Leaves

 





For the Festivefridaychallenge.com I picked 
water coloring, leaves and thankful theme. 
And the color challenge from
 Fabfridaystampinchallege.blogspot.com made it so easy
to make a great season of thanks card.
I grabbed the Gather Together set and the Gathered Leaves dies.
I stamped the large leaves in VersaMark ink on 
shimmer white paper and heat embossed with 
copper embossing powder. 
I water colored them with Mint Macaron, Bumblebee and 
Cinnamon Cider ink. 
I cut them out along with small leaves in Cinnamon Cider
card stock. I layered them on a piece of 
Gilded Autumn DSP in Mont Macaron and copper foil.
I ran some Bumblebee ribbon around and added a bow.
I then stamped on the shimmer white in Cinnamon Cider
a sentiment from the Gather Leaves set.
I cut it out with the new Messages die that will be
 in the SU! 2021 spring mini catalog. 
I finished it off with some in color dots in Cinnamon Cider
and a Mint Macaron base.

Hope you have a blessed Sunday
and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Gather Together
Ink: Mint Macaron, VersaMark, Cinnamon Cider, 
Bumblebee 
Paper: Mint Macaron, Shimmer White, Cinnamon Cider,
Gilded Autumn DSP
Gathered Leaves dies, water painters, copper embossing powder,
heat tool, Messages dies, Bumblebee ribbon, in color 
dots in Cinnamon Cider 










8 comments:

  1. Just beautiful, Windy - my fave leaves, over a gorgeous DSP - who could ask for more? A perfect combo! Thanks so much for playing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Just beautiful! Love the foil touches on the background, perfect with those colors. Thanks for joining us at Fab Friday, hope to see you again soon!

    ReplyDelete
  3. GORGEOUS use of these colors, Windy! Such a beauty!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Beautiful colors. The leaves are gorgeous and colored so beautifully. THank you for playing along with the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  5. This stamp/die is a knockout and I love the foil paper in the background. Gorgeous watercoloring as well! Thanks for sharing at Fab Friday!

    ReplyDelete
  6. Such beautifully colored leaves, Windy! They look stunning against this gorgeous foiled paper. Thank you for sharing with Festive Friday this week!

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a gorgeous arrangement of leaves. I love the foil elements. Thank you for joining us at the Festive Friday Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  8. This is such a gorgeous card. I love the color you used for the base and that wonderful shiny background. Your embossed and watercolored leaves are gorgeous. Thanks so much for sharing this beauty with us at Festive Friday!

    ReplyDelete