Tuesday, November 17, 2020

A Evergreen Christmas

 


I wanted to add these bears to the lovely trees scene but did not know
 what color card stock- black, Soft Suede, Early Espresso, Crumb Cake,
Cinnamon Cider...so many colors!
I finally decided Soft Suede looked great with the color combo.
I cut them in Soft Suede card stock from the Snow Globe dies.
I then cut a white Stitched Nested Labels die and stamped the trees 
from In The Pines set in Early Espresso ink.
I then did the two step stamping in Mint Macaron and Just Jade.
I stamped the sentiment from Itty Bitty Christmas set in Shaded Spruce.
I stamped another tree on white in Early Espresso ink
and two stepped it with Shaded Spruce ink. and cut it out with 
the Pine Woods dies. 
I took a piece of Shaded Spruce and ran it through the 
Evergreen Forest EF and layered it on a piece of Early Espresso
and a white base after I wrapped some braided linen ribbon around twice.
Hope you have a peaceful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: In The Pines, Itty Bitty Christmas
Paper: Early Espresso, Whisper White, Shaded Spruce, and 
Soft Suede
Ink: Early Espresso, Shaded Spruce, Mint Macaron, Just Jade
Stitched Nested Labels dies, Pine Woods dies, Snow Globe dies,
braided linen ribbon, Evergreen Forest EF

No comments:

Post a Comment