Wednesday, November 18, 2020

PP517 Adore Him

 



Very clean and simple holiday card for the challenge over 
at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com this week.
I, of course, choose Christmas as the theme or holiday.
I let the lovely Feels Like Frost DSP do most of the work for me.
I cut a piece with a beautiful scene and layered it on the Seaside Spray base.
I stamped the sentiment from For Unto Us in Night of Navy ink 
right on the designer paper. 
I then used the Detailed Dove cutting white and Seaside Spray card stock.
I cut the branch from Dazzling Diamonds glimmer paper. 
Hope you have a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: For Unto Us
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Feels Like Frost DSP, Whisper White, Seaside Spray,
and Dazzling Diamonds glimmer 
Detailed Dove dies



2 comments:

  1. Your dove is absolutely stunning against this backdrop, Windy! Such gorgeous colors! Thank you for playing in my Clean and Simple challenge at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Windy, this is so elegant! I love the gorgeous dove and the beautiful background! So happy you joined us at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete