Thursday, November 19, 2020

GDP267 Warm Hugs

 



I used the Warm Hugs bundle for the hot beverage challenge over at 
global-design-project.com 
I also grabbed the designer paper print from
Heartwarming Hugs DSP for my color inspiration.
I added the DSP strip across the white card stock layered on the 
Mossy Meadow base.
Before adhering, I did wrap a piece of Real Red braided linen ribbon and a bow.
I stamped on the white card stock background the cups in Early Espresso
ink and to stepped them with Mossy Meadow, Real Red and Pear Pizzazz ink.
I added the steam in Espresso and a red rhinestone for bling.
I then stamped the sentiment and another cup from Warm Hugs set.
I cut them along with the other pieces from the Warm Wraps dies. 

Hope you have a wonderful Thursday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Warm Hugs
Ink: Early Espresso, Real Red, Mossy Meadow, and Pear Pizzazz
Paper: Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Real Red, Mossy Meadow,
Whisper White 
Warm Wraps dies, real rhinestones, Real Red braided linen ribbon




1 comment: