Friday, November 13, 2020

A Snowman Christmas

 


I knew I wanted to use a strip of the Snowflake Splendor DSP
on the background but had a hard time on what blue to pull out.
I then decided the Pacific Point card was so happy and bright so
I layered it on the white base.
I used a white panel and added a strip of the DSP across.
I stamped the sentiment from the Snow Wonder set in pacific Point ink.
I stamped the snowman in Basic Gray ink and the trees in Old Olive
on white card stock.
 I cut them out with the matching dies called Snow Time dies
. I colored it with the markers in Pool Party,
Pacific Point, Old Olive, and Poppy Parade.
I wanted to add snowflake sequin but could not decide where 
so will add before I send this card out in the mail. 

Hope you have a fabulous day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Snow Wonder
Ink: Basic Gray, Old Olive and Pacific Point
Markers: Pacific Point, Pool Party, Old Olive, Poppy Parade
Paper: Whisper White, Pacific Point, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Snow Time dies 



No comments:

Post a Comment