Wednesday, November 11, 2020

A Curvy Christmas

 


I love these curvy dies and have been using them a lot.
I decided I had to use them along with the Curvy Christmas set 
for a fun Christmas card. 
I paired it with Real Red, Garden Green and a little Crushed Curry.
I have a Garden Green base and layered another piece of Garden green on top
 then a strip of Heartwarming Hugs DSP.
I then cut a piece of Whisper White card stock twice with the Curvy dies.
I stamped the trees in Garden Green, the sentiment in Real Red and the 
stars strip in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I colored the stars in the strip with a Crushed Curry marker.
I added a few more single stars around in the Curry ink.
I wanted to add some red rhinestones but could not decide where
so left them off for now. 
When I go to send it off, it will have more bling!
I did add the Real Red braided linen ribbon around and a bow.
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!

Stamp set: Curvy Christmas
Paper: Heartwarming Hugs DSP, Whisper White, Garden Green
Ink: Memento Black, Real Red, Garden Green, Crushed Curry
Curvy dies, Real Red braided linen ribbon



1 comment:

  1. Great stuff.Id like to suggest taking a look at things like sausages. What are your thoughts?
    I was just chatting with my coworker about this today at lunch . Don't remember how we got on the subject in actuality, they brought it up. I do recall eating a wonderful steak salad with

    video games social isolation
    a level electronics projects

    ReplyDelete