Tuesday, November 3, 2020

Curvy Snowflakes

 



While I was playing with my Curvy dies and Curvy Christmas set,
I wanted to make a card with Snowflake Splendor DSP plus bundle.
I used a piece of the Snowflake Splendor at the bottom of my white base.
I then added a piece of Whisper White cut with the Curvy dies
on top and stamped the sentiment in Misty Moonlight from the Curvy Christmas set.
I then stamped a Seaside Spray snowflake from Snowflake Wishes set
and layered on Pool Party and white one cut from the So Many Snowflakes dies.
I finished it off with a blue gem in the center. 
It was hard not to stamp more snowflakes or add more bling but 
I wanted to keep it clean and simple.

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Snowflake Wishes and Curvy Christmas
Ink: Seaside Spray and Misty Moonlight
Paper: Pool Party, Whisper White, Snowflake Splendor DSP
Blue gems, So Many Snowflakes dies, Curvy dies



1 comment: