Wednesday, January 3, 2024

Birthday Wishes With Painted Lavender

 


Doing a little casing from the new spring mini catty that starts tomorrow on January 4th, 2024. I am using the new Perennial Lavender suite and trying to case the card on page 25 but used a different print of DSP. I have a white base and covered it with a piece of the Perennial Lavender DSP. I then cut a white Perennial Postage die and added some ink with my blending brush in Soft Sea Foam on bottom and Highland Heather in the middle. Might not show well on the photo. I then stamped several of the lavender flowers from the Painted Lavender set on white card stock in Highland Heather and sponged some Gorgeous Grape as well as Blackberry Bliss before cutting them out with matching dies. I cut a few Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape stems from card stock to go behind then stamped the stems in Shaded Spruce to cut. I stamped the butterflies in highland Heather and cut them with matching dies. I stamped the birthday sentiment from Lasting Joy from the annual catty in Blackberry Bliss ink on white and cut with the Perennial Postage dies.  I added some Purple Fine Shimmer gems around to finish it off. 
Hope you have a wonderful Wednesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Painted Lavender and Lasting Joy
Ink: Blackberry Bliss, Shaded Spruce, Soft Sea Foam, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape
Paper: Perennial Lavender DSP, Basic White, Highland Heather and Gorgeous Grape
Blending brush, Perennial Postage dies, Painted Lavender dies, Purple Fine Shimmer gems

No comments:

Post a Comment