Monday, January 29, 2024

Bee Mine Card Holder

 




I made these boxes for classes this week for my guest to carry home their cards. I used the Bee My Valentine bundle with the Bee Mine DSP. I cut a piece of Sweet Sorbet card stock 8.25" by 11" scored on long side at 5.25" and 7" and scored on short side at 1.75" on both ends. I cut the DSP at 4.5" by 3.75 for the front of the box. I then punched out a Sweet Sorbet Heartfelt Hexagon to pop my bee on. I stamped the bee on a piece of Daffodil Delight card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink plus the wings in Petal Pink ink and antenna in Black on white card stock. I punched all with the Bee Builder punch. I added a little bit of Sweet Sorbet to the cheeks and finished off with an adhesive-backed flower. 
Hope you have a wonderful Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy







No comments:

Post a Comment