Wednesday, January 24, 2024

Special Day Details

 


I am using the Everyday Details bundle with some special paper, emboss folder and ribbon/embellishments for my third card for classes this month. I have a Pool Party base and another piece ran through with the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder which you can earn free with SAB promo now through the end of February 2024. The same is for the Pool Party ribbon, the Pool Party gem, and the lovely Flight & Airy DSP. I have a piece of the DSP on the side and some Pool Party 5/8" Crinkle ribbon tied around. I then stamped the nest on the Everyday Details die in white card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored with my Stampin Blends markers in light Pecan Pie, light Pool Party and light Granny Apple Green. I then stamped the sentiment in same ink on a white circle cut with same dies and added the opaque faceted gems in Pool Party. 
I hope you have a lovely Wednesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Everyday Details
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers:  light Pecan Pie, light Pool Party and light Granny Apple Green
Paper: Pool Party, Basic White and Flight & Airy DSP
Everyday Details dies, Softly Sophisticated embossing folder, Pool Party 5/8" Crinkle ribbon, opaque faceted gems in Pool Party



No comments:

Post a Comment