Friday, January 19, 2024

Thoughts Today


I did a little casing of the spring mini catty page 60 with the Poetic Expressions suite. I have a Boho Blue base and a piece of the Poetic Expressions DSP for a bit of background. I stamped the hummingbird and flowers from the Thoughtful Expressions set in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on white card stock and colored them with my Stampin Blends markers. I cut them with the matching dies along with leaves in Mossy Meadow card stock. I stamped the sentiment in same ink on a piece of Wild Wheat card stock and cut with a label die from the Thoughtful Expressions dies. I finished it off with some iridescent pastel gems 
Hope you have a wonderful weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Thoughtful Expressions
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Boho Blue, Mossy Meadow, Bubble Bath, Wild Wheat, Old Olive, Balmy Blue
Paper: Boho Blue, Poetic Expressions DSP, Wild Wheat, Basic White 
Thoughtful Expressions dies, iridescent pastel gems

 

No comments:

Post a Comment