Monday, January 15, 2024

Painted Lavender Wishes

 




I have a z fold card for you today using the Painted Lavender bundle. I have a Fresh Freesia base and a piece of white card stock inside. I cut two Deckled rectangles dies in Gorgeous Grape and white for the front. I cut some flowering stems/leaves from Highland Heather, Gorgeous Grape and Fresh Freesia card stocks. I stamped the lavender on white card stock in both Highland Heather ink as well as Gorgeous Grape. I also stamped some stems in Granny Apple Green ink. I cut all with the matching dies. I then stamped two butterflies inside in Grape ink. I stamped the sentiment from the Lasting Joy stamp set in Highland Heather ink and punched out with the Double Oval punch. I used a purple fine shimmer gem to finish it off. 

Thanks for stopping by and have a lovely Monday!

Windy


Stamp set: Painted Lavender

Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Granny Apple Green

Paper: Highland Heather, Basic White, Gorgeous Grape, Fresh Freesia

Deckled Rectangles dies, purple fine shimmer gems, Painted Lavender dies, Double Oval punch  



No comments:

Post a Comment