Tuesday, January 23, 2024

Jungle Pals

 


This is my second card for classes this month using the Jungle Pals set and dies from the SAB brochure. You can earn both the set and the dies  for free with purchasing SU! products. I have a Early Espresso base and a layer of Parakeet Party card stock ran though with the Fern embossing folder. I cut the tree in Espresso card stock and the leaves in Granny Apple Green and Shaded spruce card stocks. I stamped the tiger on a piece of Pumpkin Pie card stock in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and added some white with my water color pencil in white. I stamped the toucan in same ink and colored him in Stampin Blends markers- Black, light Tahitian Tide, dark Daffodil Delight, and dark Pumpkin Pie.  I cut them with the matching dies to pop on the scene. I stamped the sentiment from Heartfelt Hellos which is set you can also earn free with a purchase from SU! during SAB now through February 2024. I stamped in Black ink on white card stock and cut with the Deckled Rectangle dies. 
Hope you enjoy this day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Jungle Pals and Heartfelt Hellos
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Daffodil Delight, Tahitian Tide, Pumpkin Pie, Basic Black
Paper: Pumpkin Pie, Granny Apple Green, Shaded Spruce, Early Espresso, Basic White and Parakeet Party  
Fern embossing folder, Deckled Rectangle dies, Jungle Pals dies, white water color pencil 


No comments:

Post a Comment