Thursday, January 18, 2024

Thinking Of Everyday Details

 


I had some pieces on my desk like the white base and the Perennial Postage die cut out in pool party card stock that I did not use on a project and the lovely Everyday Details bundle begging to be used again. I layered the Pool Party piece  on the base after I cut the center with the one of the dies from Everyday Details dies.  I then cut again in white and stamped the image in Memento Tuxedo Black from the stamp set and colored with my Stampin blends markers in Pool Party, Granny Apple Green and Fresh Freesia. I popped it in the center and added two iridescent pearls. I stamped the sentiment in Black ink from the Layering Leaves set at bottom. 
Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Everyday Details, Layering Leaves
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Pool Party, Granny Apple Green and Fresh Freesia
Paper: Pool Party, Basic White
Perennial Postage dies, Everyday Details dies, iridescent pearls, 



No comments:

Post a Comment