Tuesday, January 16, 2024

PP672 Thinking Of You With Detailed Dogwood



I am playing along with Anne Marie's color challenge this week over at thepaperplayers.blogspot.com Whenever there is black/white,  I always think of a hot pink! I grabbed my Berry Burst for that pop of color this week! I have a black base and I layered a few pieces of white and Berry Burst cut with the Perennial Postage dies. The Berry one is ran through with the Softly Sophisticated embossing folder you can earn free right now with SAB from ordering SU! until end of February 2024. I stamped the dogwood stem from the Detailed Dogwood set also found in the SAB brochure and you can free in Memento Tuxedo Black ink and colored it with my Berry Burst light Stampin Blends marker. I used the sentiment from the Coffee With Friends set also in Black ink.  I finished it off with a white twine bow and some sparkle gems in black. 

Hope you have a beautiful day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp sets: Detailed Dogwood, Coffee with Friends
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends markers- Berry Burst
Softly Sophisticated embossing folder, Perennial Postage dies, white twine, adhesive-backed sparkle gems



2 comments:

  1. I love that Berry with the black and white. I also love the texture from the embossing folder. The twine bow and black gems are the perfect finishing touch. So glad you shared this beautiful card with us at The Paper Players this week
    Jaydee

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the embossed texture of your pink panel Windy - such a lovely pop of colour too! Thanks for sharing with us over at The Paper Players this week!

    ReplyDelete