Friday, January 26, 2024

Always Bee My Valentine


For my last class card, I present my Valentine's Day card using the Bee Mine suite. I have a white base and a piece of Daffodil Delight cards tock stamped with the same ink using the honeycomb stamp from the Bee My Valentine set. I added two panels of the Bee Mine DSP for more background. I also wrapped some Sweet Sorbet 1/4" bordered ribbon around with a bow.  I stamped the bee in Memento Tuxedo Black ink on Daffodil Delight card stock. I stamped the wings in Pool Party ink on Pool Party card stock and the antennas in black on white card stock. I punched all these out with the Bee Builder punch. I also punched out the Heartfelt Hexagon punch in white card stock and stamped the swirl in black ink and the sentiment in Sweet Sorbet ink.
Thanks for stopping by and wishing you a wonderful weekend!
Windy

Stamp set: Bee My Valentine
Ink: Sweet Sorbet, Pool Party, Daffodil Delight, Memento Tuxedo Black
Paper: Basic White, Daffodil Delight, Pool Party, Bee Mine DSP
Heartfelt Hexagon punch, Bee Builder punch, Sweet Sorbet 1/4" bordered ribbon  



 

No comments:

Post a Comment