Thursday, January 25, 2024

Birthday in Painted Lavender

 


I have my fourth card for classes this month with the Perennial Lavender suite. I have a Gorgeous Grape base and a piece of the Perennial Lavender DSP cut with the Perennial Postage dies. I then cut a white circle with the Stylish Shapes dies to stamp the sentiment from the Lasting Joy set in Gorgeous Grape ink. I then stamped the lavender from the Painted Lavender set in Highland heather with a little Gorgeous Grape ink sponged on. I stamped the stems in Pretty Peacock ink and cut them all out with the matching dies along with the stems in Gorgeous Grape and Pretty Peacock card stocks. I added the linen thread double bow to the bunch. I sponged a little Grape ink on the paper butterfly accent and finished with some purple fine shimmer gems. 
Have a gorgeous day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

Stamp set: Painted Lavender and Lasting Joy
Ink: Gorgeous Grape, Highland Heather and Pretty Peacock
Paper: Perennial Lavender DSP, Basic White, Pretty Peacock, Gorgeous Grape 
Paper Butterfly Accents, sponge dauber, purple fine shimmer gems, linen thread, Perennial Postage dies, Painted Lavender dies, Stylish Shapes dies  

No comments:

Post a Comment