Thursday, January 2, 2014

A Note of Thanks


I received this great card from a Stampin' Pretty Pal, Ronna Butt.  She was so gracious to send me a marker in a color that I thought I owned but turned out that I did not.  It was no longer available in that color for individual purchase.  When I saw her post that she was wanting SU! fabric, I sent her all I had and she sent back a thank you card. I love those leaves and this color combo! I love when I can help another but so blessed to know I have ones to help me in turn..love my Pretty Pals Stampin' group.  

I am back from my first MIA.  I did not have time to have projects ready to post before leaving after Christmas for a beach vacation.  I live in Florida and I am blessed to never be far from a beach.  I went an hour and a half up the road to Palm Coast Beach and had a fab getaway!  Actually a much needed getaway!

Happy New Year to you and yours and thanks for stopping by!
Windy

No comments:

Post a Comment