Saturday, January 18, 2014

Watercolor


I wanted to play with some water colors and the watercolor paper this week.  I used my aqua painter and blended several colors together for the background.  I started at top with Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crushed Curry and  Daffodil Delight.  Watercolor is fun and I like making my own background.  I think I will do this again soon will some blues.  I left the card without a sentiment on it to be used for any occasion. 
Have a blessed Saturday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Set: Happy Watercolor
Paper: Crisp Cantaloupe, Basic Black and Watercolor paper
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Pumpkin Pie, Calypso Coral, Crisp Cantaloupe, Crushed Curry and  Daffodil Delight and Black StaZon
Gold sequin, aqua painter

No comments:

Post a Comment