Monday, January 20, 2014

Golden Peachy Keen



I have been looking to play with this set and the dies that match for several weeks.  I just had to do the film reel in gold.  I like how the colors come together. SU! makes it easy with the DSP..never have to strain for a color combo!
I did want to mention my fondness for the Peachy Keen expression.  My maiden name is Keen and I have heard this expression all my life. Fun to have it in a stamp!
Enjoy your Monday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
Windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Set: Peachy Keen
Paper: Retro Fresh DSP, Gold Foil, Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Baked Brown Sugar
Ink: Tangerine Tango, Soft Sky
On Film framelits dies, gold baker's twine  

1 comment:

  1. Sooo, pretty windy , love it !! Your doing beauity stuff too , I think you and Shannon are together playing !! Lol...
    Hugs frenchie

    ReplyDelete