Tuesday, January 14, 2014

PP178 Oh, Hello Colors!





 Bright but happy colors for this week's Paper Players challenge!
I looked through sets as I thought about what has several elements and possibly a flower (my first thought when saw Primrose and Pear). I really love this set and have not used it probably since May 2013.  I started to emboss the Coastal Cabana card stock but liked the simple to highlight the oval with the chevrons!  
I hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh, Hello
Paper: Whisper White, Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry
Ink: Coastal Cabana, Crushed Curry, Primrose Petals, and Pear Pizzazz
Oval framelits dies, In color boutique details,Banner framelits dies 

6 comments:

  1. Love this combo even though I would never have come up with it! Fantastic card, Windy!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Very cute and clean Windy. I may have to CASE for a class.

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your CAS card....your flower is sweet, especially with the little embellishment! Thanks for playing with my Paper Player colors this week! BTW, you still have your word verification turned on, which makes it challenging to leave comments, and we want you to get all the comments you deserve! If you need help turning it off, just contact one of the Paper Players and we'll help you through it!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a sweet little CAS card, Windy! So glad you joined us at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. p.s. thanks for turning off word verification!! Makes it so much easier to leave comments! :-)

      Delete
  5. Great use of the colors, Windy! I'm glad you left the background alone, it really makes the other elements pop! Thanks for playing along with us this week at The Paper Players!

    ReplyDelete