Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Flowerfull Love You More



I love the set Love You More.  I can not recommend it enough!  It will be a set I will use many, many times over.  When I first saw it, I thought only of Valentine's day cards and projects.  That was great since I was going to need a new set for those.  However,  I have been able to see past the Valentine projects and have already used this set for other occasions.  For example, I used the globe for my husband's birthday card several weeks ago in December (12-10-13).  I also used it on last Friday for a color challenge (1-3-14).  The bird is super cute and I will use it for spring projects. 
I hope you enjoy your Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp Sets: Love You More, Flowerfull Heart single stamp
Paper: Whisper White, Real Red, Crisp Cantaloupe, and Pool Party
Ink: Real Red
pearls, Hearts framelits dies, Scallop border punch, Pretty Print emboss folder 

1 comment: