Friday, January 17, 2014

FMS119 Happy Birthday Etcetera!



I love the angle on this sketch!  I had the pool party embossed already on my desk but had not used it yet for a project.  So I decided to use it and then look at the DSP that has Pool Party. Love this paper!  I really like the colors together.  I colored the butterfly with my Baked Brown Sugar marker and then dotted it with my Calypso Coral marker.


I hope you enjoy your Friday and the weekend!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
Windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp Sets: Papillon Potpourri and Express Yourself
Paper: Calypso Coral, Baked Brown Sugar, Pool Party and Ectetera DSP
Ink: Baked Brown Sugar and Calypso Coral
Circle punches-1 1/2" & 1 3/4", Butterfly punch,
 Banner punch and Decorative Dot emboss folder (both in SAB for free starting Jan. 28th, 2014)










4 comments:

  1. Great take on the sketch! I love your colors and that newsprint background is fabulous! Thanks so much for joining us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love the combo of elements you've chosen. That Decorative Dots embossing folder is perfect!

    ReplyDelete
  3. This is so pretty, Windy! Love the colors, papers and textures that you combine to create this beauty. Thanks for sharing with us at Freshly Made Sketches!

    ReplyDelete