Saturday, June 3, 2017

FMS290 Life Is Beautiful



I have pieces from my card class laying on my desk
when I saw the sketch and decided to make them work.
I had the petal medallion already cut and then cut a few 
more pieces for the center. I added a glitter enamel dot to 
the middle. I also added some Lemon Lime Twist woven 
ribbon across and used the Eastern Palace DSP for banners.
I love the curve of the sentiment Life Is Beautiful. 
Play with the fun sketch over at freshlymadesketches.blogspot.com

I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Eastern Beauty
Ink: Lemon Lime Twist and Dapper Denim
Paper: Eastern Palace DSP, Very Vanilla, Lemon Lime Twist,
Dapper Denim
Lemon Lime Twist woven ribbon, Eastern Medallions thinlits dies,
Triple Banner punch, Glitter emanel dots












1 comment:

  1. What a beautiful way to showcase that medallion. I love the bit of pattern in the two banners and the way you've added "life is beautiful". Thank you for playing along with us at Freshly Made Sketches.

    ReplyDelete