Saturday, June 17, 2017

Just A Note on Glossy Paper


I did some casing from the Stampin' Success 
magazine us demos receive from Stampin' Up!
It has loads of samples and tips and business info.
This is a technique using glossy white card stock
and ink refills and water!
I dropped ink from the refill bottles in Melon Mambo,
Calypso Coral, and Peekaboo Peach on the paper. 
I then spray it lots with water in a stampin' spritzer.
I let the ink run and the blotted it with a tissue.
I let it dry which was really quick.
I layered it on some Calypso Coral card stock and added a sentiment
stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black on Peekaboo Peach.
I used a piece of a white doily behind
 and then finished it with a bow of thick Whisper
White twine.

I hope you can try this technique soon!
Stop back tomorrow for another one using the glossy paper.

Hope your day is colorful and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Flourishing Phrases
Paper: Glossy white, Peekaboo Peach,
Calypso Coral
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black,
Melon Mambo, Peekaboo Peach, Calypso Coral
White doily, Whisper White thick twine, Stampin' Spritzer



No comments:

Post a Comment