Sunday, June 11, 2017

Happy Birthday In Navy and Daffodil!


I do love blue and yellow together!
I decided to use those to make a cut birthday card 
with the Label Me Pretty set and matching punch.
I stamped the label in Night of Navy and punched it out.
I layered it on a Stitched Shapes framelits dies in Oval then 
added another scallop oval from the Layering Oval framelits dies.
I embossed the background with a Petal Burst emboss folder
 in Daffodil Delight.  
Finished it off with some navy twine.

I hope you have a blessed Sunday and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Label Me Pretty
Ink: Night of Navy
Paper: Night of Navy, Whisper White, Daffodil Delight
Stitched Shapes Framelits, Layering Oval framelits, 
Pretty Label punch, Night of Navy twine, Petal Burst emboss folder



No comments:

Post a Comment