Friday, June 9, 2017

You're The Best In Tranquil Tide


I started the with the color combo.  I saw someone use 
Tranquil Tide, Flirty Flamingo, and So Saffron.  So I wanted to try it.
I first grabbed the beautiful Tranquil Tide Fresh Florals DSP 
then added some Flirty Flamingo paper on thick Whisper White card stock base.
I then got out my new set called Label Me Pretty and 
stamped the sentiment in Tranquil Tide on white and 
cut it with a Layering Circle die. I stamped a label on Flamingo
and punched it out with the matching punch
called Pretty Label. I added the So Saffron with a Stitched Shapes 
dies in oval. Some pearls and a retired textured white ribbon 
finish the card off.
I hope you enjoy your day!
Thanks for thanks for stopping by!
Windy 
windyellard.stampinup.net


Stamp set: Label Me Pretty
Ink: Tranquil Tide
Paper: Whisper White, Flirty Flamingo,
Tranquil Tide Fresh Florals DSP, So Saffron
Layering Circles dies, Stitched Shapes framelits, 
Pretty Label punch, pearls, Succulent white ribbon (vintage)





No comments:

Post a Comment