Friday, June 23, 2017

I Like You


I still did not have the matching dies for this set 
when I designed this card.  I wanted to use the stamps 
to make a fun and colorful background.
I choose the leaves which are two step and stamped them in 
Lemon Lime Twist.
 I added a dots In Berry Burst which are probably an inside flower
stamp to the background. 
I stamped the flower two step and added a Berry Burst bow 
from the 2017-2019 In color bitty bow packs.  They are bows 
already made and have a glue dot/dimensional on the back so
ready to place on your project.

I hope you have a lovely day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Oh So Eclectic 
Ink: Berry Burst, Lemon Lime Twist
Paper: Whisper White, Lemon Lime Twist, and Berry Burst
Layering Oval framelits dies, 2017-2019 In color bitty bows
in Berry Burst.




No comments:

Post a Comment