Monday, June 19, 2017

TTTC002 Thank Goodness For A Friend Like You




Really like this new challenge.  I love to play in a tic tac toe game 
of any kind!  I choose the last column on the right with 
wood, yellow and embellishment. 
I started with some Wood Textures DSP for the background. 
This is my fav print from this paper stack. 
I stamped the shells in Crumb Cake, So Saffron, and Calypso Coral
then I poorly hand snipped them.  I really wish I was good at cut things out.  
Never have been good at cutting esp. a straight line.
I added a wonderful sentiment from this set
which So Many Shells is full of these.
For my embellishment I ran some So Saffron twine
that just retired. Simple but I really like the 
way it turned out for my first shell card.
Hope you can play along with the challenge soon.
Head over to tictactoechallenge.com to see more.

Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: So Many Shells
Ink: Crumb Cake, So Saffron, Calypso Coral
Paper: Crumb Cake, Very Vanilla, Wood Textures DSP
Layering Circles frameleits dies, So Saffron twine (vintage)




1 comment:

  1. What a pretty card Windy! Thanks for joining us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge.

    ReplyDelete