Tuesday, December 12, 2017

Amazing!


I got my pre order for the new Occasions catalog this weekend.
I got only a few minutes to play with shopping 
and my husband's 50th birthday happening. 
Can't wait to do more playing with new stuff!
I looked at the front of the SAB (sale-a-bration) brochure
and grabbed the colors from one card for this one.
I used a Calypso Coral base an stamped in the same color the flower from
the new SAB set called Amazing You.
I stamped the sun ray stamp from the same set twice on the 
Whisper White circle in Daffodil Delight.
I layered a thinlit die from Celebrate You in Bermuda Bay on top.
 I stamped in Bermuda Bay words and cut them out.
I finished it with some rhinestones!

Hope you have a lovely week!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Amazing You
Paper: Bermuda Bay, Calypso Coral, Whisper White
Ink: Bermuda Bay, Daffodil Delight, Calypso Coral
rhinestones, Celebrate You thinlits, 2 1/2" circle punch

No comments:

Post a Comment