Thursday, December 28, 2017

Coral Roses For You



I took a few photos since I placed the image off set
instead of straight on the card.
I colored the rose in Calypso Coral and Old Olive last month 
and finally cut it out and designed a card with it.
I added the sentiment from the same set called Graceful Garden.
I layered the image on a piece of Petal Garden DSP in Coral.
I grabbed a piece of Coral card stock for the base and placed another 
piece of the same DSP in another print for the background. I ran some 
thick coral twine around and made a bow to finish it off.
I hope you have  a blessed day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Graceful Garden
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Old Olive, Calypso Coral
Paper: Thick Whisper White, Calypso Coral,
Petal Garden DSP
Calypso Coral thick twine  

No comments:

Post a Comment