Thursday, December 21, 2017

Purple Butterfly From The Heart


I sat down on Saturday and finally got to play 
with the new Brusho Crystal Colour that will be available 
in the new Occasions catalog on Jan 3rd, 2018.
I cut several pieces of water color paper and then 
sprinkled the powder and then sprayed it with water.
The color spreads and makes an awesome background!
On this card, I used the Moss Green which surprisingly
not green at all but love the speckled which looked 
purple to me so I cut an Elegant Eggplant large butterfly
to put on top of this great background.
I decided to add some gold foil and heat emboss the 
sentiment from Petal Palette on vellum. 
I layered the background on So Saffron
 and then a Elegant Eggplant card base.
Hope you enjoy your day and thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: Petal Palette(Jan 3rd, 2018)
Ink: VersaMark
Moss Green Brusho Crystal Colour
Paper: Water color paper, Gold foil, So Saffron, 
Elegant Eggplant, vellum
Butterfly thinlits dies 

No comments:

Post a Comment