Tuesday, December 19, 2017

At Home Holiday Card


I stamped these images and colored them about a month ago.
I had stamped many images and then sat a few nights with my 
Stampin Blends markers and did loads of coloring/blending
while watching TV.
I finally cut them this weekend and placed on a piece of
Real Red ran through the Brick Wall emboss folder.
I layered that onto a thick Whisper White base.
I placed a piece of Crushed Curry behind the window for a lit effect.
I did not put a sentiment on the front because I will send to my mom 
as a thank you card after Christmas.
I send out several thank you cards after the holidays
so I like to have some like this one hand.

I hope you have a blessed Tuesday!
Thanks for stopping by!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net

Stamp set: At Home With You
Ink: Memento Tuxedo Black
Stampin Blends-Old Olive, Cherry Cobbler, 
Smoky Slate, Daffodil Delight, Pumpkin Pie
Paper: Real Red, thick Whisper White
At Home framelits dies, Brick Wall emboss folder


No comments:

Post a Comment