Tuesday, December 5, 2017

Christmas Tags Day Three


Welcome back to Christmas tags week-Day Three today!

My first tag  you may have seen around three weeks ago when I posted 
it with some projects I had designed for the InkBig design team.
I used a piece of thick Whisper White and the Scalloped Tag topper punch.
Layered some Old Olive and Cherry Cobbler card stock.
 I stamped the sentiment from Ready For Christmas in Memento Tuxedo Black.
I also stamped the gifts from the same set and colored with markers.
 I cut them with the matching dies called Christmas Staircase thinlits dies.  
Some rhinestones and Mini Tinsel in Real Red and silver ribbon to finish it off.

Second tag used the same white base and scallop topper punch.
I layered Real red card stock with the lovely plaid from 
Christmas Around the World DSP. On the other side of that plaid
is the nutcrackers. I decided to hand snip one out and pop
it up the for the focus of this tag!  It is finished off with Real Red ribbon.

The third tag used the same DSP in a different plaid. 
I layered it on the Basic Black base using the same topper punch.
I punched the gold foil and the Real Red with circle punches and the 
sentiment stamped in Memento Tuxedo Black is from a retired set 
called Tin of Tags. I love the sentiments in that set so I am keeping it around.
More Real Red ribbon the finish it off.

Hope you have a wonderful Tuesday and thanks for stopping by!
See you tomorrow for more tags!
Windy
windyellard.stampinup.net


No comments:

Post a Comment